Each project follows an application process for creator assignments:
- You choose settings for creator invitations on the brief.
- Creators get invited.
- Creators apply if interested and available.
- You select the creator(s) you'd like to assign.
If your project is being managed by StudioNow's production team, we'll take care of all this for you.
To view creators who have applied to your project:
- Click on your project from the projects list and navigate to your "find" tab.
- Creators appear in sections on the "find" tab according to what status they are in. For example, if a creator has been invited but has not applied to the brief yet, that creator will be in the "Invited" section.
- When you decide what applied creators will be the best fits for your project, click "Assign" to assign them.
- After you assign a creator, your "produce" tab will unlock, and it will be time for your creator(s) to start the project!
See related articles: