To create a new project:
- Start your new project by selecting “Start Project” or "New Project" on your Dashboard, left navigation bar, or Briefs page.
- Select a template or start from scratch (it's easy).
- Fill in the general details for your project.
- When you get to your Creative Details section, you have two options:
- Create a new creative brief using StudioNow's creative brief builder
- Upload or link your own creative brief.
- Note: if you choose to link a Google document, make sure your sharing settings are set to "Anyone with the link can view." This will ensure invited and assigned creators can view it.
- Work your way through each section. Once you get to the "Review" section, look over all of the details to ensure they represent your vision accurately.
- Add any stakeholders that you would like to contribute or review before your project goes live.
- Click "Find Creators" to launch your project and start inviting creators!
Want some tips on creating effective creative briefs? Check out this article.