This feature is currently in Beta! If you see and use it, we welcome any and all feedback by email to email@example.com or by ticket (click “support” in the bottom right hand corner of this screen).
Here are a few examples of when you might benefit from hiring multiple creators on the same project:
- It’s a larger production project with many hands involved working together.
- You need different skillsets for the various stages or components of production.
- You want extra variety, so you need various creators executing separately on the same creative guidelines (most common with photo projects).
How to add creator roles to your project:
- Create a project.
- Add all the roles you’ll need throughout production in your "creator requirements" section by clicking “add role” and selecting from the dropdown.
- Forget someone? You can come back and add more at any time.
- Set a budget for what you’d like to pay each creator.
- Launch your project, and move to the "find" stage.
- Click each creator avatar to see intelligent suggestions for each role. On each of these role tabs, you can see who has been invited, applied, and been assigned to each role.
- Communicate expectations to each creator on what he or she is responsible for.