Templates are great ways to get going quickly on your next project. There are two types of templates.
Some templates we have created for you and pre-filled with information relevant to common types of projects. These templates are almost like pre-set packages you can choose from to launch and get content back quickly with minimal effort.
Other templates are created by you! If this isn't your first time using StudioNow, you can re-use ANY creative brief for past projects you've created. Some applicable use cases where this comes in handy include:
- You have recurring needs and don't want to re-write the creative brief each time.
- You want to empower other team members to quickly launch projects that already follow your brand's creative guidelines.
- You are launching the same concept or campaign across multiple locations. This will allow you to keep the exact same creative but change the location on a project by project basis.
Using custom templates saves teams a ton of time from re-writing past creative briefs because they can instead jump straight into production.
Here's how to save a project's creative brief as a template to reuse again later:
- At the end of creating the project or at the top of your project's "create" tab, click "save as template."
- Give your template a name to identify what it should be used for.
- Click "create template."
Here's how to use your saved template:
- Click "new project."
- Select your saved template (or one of StudioNow's).
- Review the creative details, and make tweaks and edits if you'd like.
- This is now a copy, so your new edits won't affect the original or the template.
Get a feel for this feature with this quick demo.