Once you have launched your project, you are ready to move onto the most exciting part: inviting creators!
If you selected "invite the best-matched creators" for your creator requirements, invitations will be sent to our automated suggested creators automatically. Click here for more on invitation settings.
There are two ways you can find and invite creators:
1. Invite suggested creators: StudioNow automatically provides personalized suggestions for your project within seconds of launching it. These suggestions will show up on your "Find" tab of your project. If you see someone you like, click "Invite" to invite them to apply.
2. Browse and search through the creator network: If you want to explore more creator possibilities, start by navigating to your "Creators" page from your left navigation bar or by clicking "Find Creators" on your "Find" tab.
To find the right creator for your project from the search page, add filters to narrow your search.
Popular filter categories:
- My Roster: allows you to see all creators who have been added to your organization’s roster. Learn more about rosters here.
- Location: allows you to see all creators in a specific city or region. Region is helpful if you are producing content with a specific environment / aesthetic (e.g. beach, mountains, etc.) or content that needs to be localized to a certain audience.
- Role: allows you to see creators who have a specific skillset. For example: "videographer."
- Specialties: allows you to see creators who have self-identified with specific skillsets.
To invite creators to apply to your project:
Click either invite button to invite a creator to one or multiple projects. You will be prompted to select which project(s) you would like to invite the creator(s) to. You can add an optional custom note by clicking "Add a Note." This note will show up at the end of the invitation email for that creator. If you've added multiple creator roles to your project, you'll be prompted to select which role(s) you'd like to invite that specific creator to. Click "Invite," and look out for incoming applications!
Once you invite creators, they be notified and will apply to your project if they are interested and available. Then, you can review the applications and make your decision for which Creator(s) to assign.
Next step in getting started: get inspired - see how other brands use Snapwire.