Find your list of projects by clicking “Projects” on the left navigation bar. The projects list includes key information such as stage, location, due date, and more, so that you can keep track of and check the status of your projects in flight.
There are several ways you can customize your Brief List view to streamline your view and only see the information you care most about.
- Hide and unhide columns: Select the eye icon in the upper right corner to toggle specific columns off and on based on which information is most important to you.
- Reorder columns: Drag and drop columns into the order you prefer to see them.
- Freeze columns: Make sure the most important columns are always visible as you scroll over. Any columns to the left of the vertical teal line will be frozen in that place. Unfreeze a column by dragging it to the right of the teal line.
To add a filter, click on “Add Filter” and select which category you would like to filter by. Then enter in the data you would like to filter by.
A useful filter that can help you understand what needs to happen on your projects is "Stage." Stages include:
- Create: your project is still a draft and has not been launched yet.
- Find: your project has been launched, and all creator roles have not been assigned yet.
- Produce: all creators have been assigned but have not submitted content yet.
- Review: content has been submitted, but the project has not been completed. You need to review the content and complete it.
Other useful filters include:
- Stakeholders assigned: narrow the list by team member assigned to the projects (you could filter by your own projects).
- Status: filtering by status -> application review shows you which projects need creator assignments.
Click on a project to open its project page and take action on it.