Once you have created your project, you are ready to move onto the most exciting part: inviting creators! Click "Find Creators" or "Find" in your project's header to get to this step.
Please note that if you selected "Invite the best-matched creators" for your creator requirements, invitations will be sent to creators automatically. Click here for more on invitation settings.
There are two ways you can find and invite creators:
1. Invite Suggested Creators: Snapwire automatically provides personalized suggestions for your project within seconds of launching it. These suggestions will show up on your "Find" tab. If you see someone you like, click "Invite" to invite them to apply.
2. Browse and search through the creator network: If you want to explore more creator possibilities, start by navigating to your "Creators" page from your left navigation bar or by clicking "Browse All Creators" on your "Find" tab.
To find the right creator for your project, click on “Add Filter” and select which category you would like to filter by.
Note: You can apply more than one filter if needed.
Popular filter categories:
- My Roster: allows you to see all creators who have been added to your organization’s roster. Learn more about rosters here.
- Location: allows you to see all creators in a specific city or region. Region is helpful if you are producing content with a specific environment / aesthetic (e.g. beach, mountains, etc.) or content that needs to be localized to a certain audience.
- Role: allows you to see creators who have a specific skillset. For example: "Videographer."
- Specialties: allows you to see creators who have self-identified with specific specialties.
To invite creators to apply to your project:
Click either invite button to invite a creator to one or multiple projects. You will be prompted to select which project(s) you would like to invite the creator(s) to. You can add an optional custom note by clicking "Add a Note." This note will show up at the end of their invitation email. Click "Invite," and look out for incoming applications!
Once you invite creators, they be notified and will apply to your project if they are interested and available. Then, you can review the applications and make your decision for which creator(s) to assign.
Next step in getting started: get inspired - see how other brands use StudioNow.