To create a new brief:
- Start your new project by selecting “Start Project” or "New Project" on your Dashboard, left navigation bar, or Projects page.
- Fill in the general details for your project.
- When you get to your Creative Details section, you have two options:
- Create a new creative brief using StudioNow's creative brief builder
- Upload or link your own creative brief.
- Note: if you choose to link a Google document, make sure your sharing settings are set to "Anyone with the link can view." This will ensure invited and assigned creators can view your creative brief.
- Work your way through each section. Once you get to the "Review" section, look over all of the details to ensure they represent your vision accurately.
- Add any stakeholders that you would like to contribute or review the project before it goes live.
- Click "Find Creators" to launch your project and start inviting creators!
Want some tips on creating effective briefs? Check out this article.
Detailed Video on Creating a Project
Next step in getting started: how to find the right creators for your project.